Sports Massage Prices
We appreciate that Sports Massage can be expensive especially if regular treatment is needed. Therefore, we consider our prices to provide good value starting from just £26.00.
Price List (as of 1st April 2019):
30 minutes - £26.00
Targeted: This appointment is perfect for specifc treatment to a certain area, it also provides a great introduction to Sports Massage!
60 minutes - £39.00
Complete: This is our standard appointment which normally provides us with enough time to work on the upper & lower body or alturnatively work on a specfic area in real detail.
**Cash or Cheque Only - sorry we cannot accept cards.
Gift Vouchers are available, click here for further details
48 hour Cancellation period - we reserve the right to make full charge if an appointment is cancelled within 48 hours.
WE WILL TRY AND RE-ARRANGE IF POSSIBLE.
We can offer discounts for multiple bookings. please get in contact for details.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment; we cannot extend any appointments due to lateness because of the follow on bookings.
- Please wear appropriate clothing.
- We reserve the right to cancel any appointment.
- Please ensure you are in a fit state for your treatment.
- For under 16's we require a parent or guardian to be present.
- We reserve to the right to terminate any appointment should we deem any behaviour to be inappropriate.
Having raced for more years than I'd care to mention, I am aware that the best performances come from a mix of consistent, high quality training, self-awareness, and mental preparation. Centre to all of this however is your bodies functionality - put simply, it's easier to perform well if your body is functioning properly. Unfortunately the stresses of training and racing can all too often build up and impair performance; sports massage is one of the key tools I use to combat this and ensure my body is working to the best of its ability. Utlising Marks hands for the first time during the 2012 race season the difference to race and training performance was notable and is something I am keen to continue with for the foreseeable future."James Williams, Elite Cyclist